As you might have already noticed, I recently migrated my blog from WordPress to Drupal. I used the WP2Drupal to import all WordPress posts from my old blog into my new Drupal-based website. It worked pretty good, except for some images that were missing, and some stuff showed up that didn't belong in posts, like Captcha text.
After enabling some modules, I manually added the missing images, and while at it, I also removed text that got lost ;-) The only issue that remains for now, are the broken links in Google etc. When I still used WordPress, I configured it to use the date of the post in the URL, like
http://stijn.tintel.eu/blog/2008/02/20/sles10-and-xvfb/. After migrating to Drupal, those URL's no longer work, and I haven't found a way to fix this until now. I have been messing around with mod_rewrite a bit, but was unable to succeed. Suggestions always welcome ;-)